Monday, April 30, 2012

Favourite Music of the Moment.

I dont know why but after months of not blogging i have a sudden urge to. It wasn't even planned, I just felt like saying something so I said it and I posted it and it's all here.
Such a random post =P But I have been loving these songs lately, mostly because of the ah-may-zing lyrics.

1. Lawson - When She Was Mine
Now I'm breaking at the seams
Dropping to my knees
Nothing left of me
Black stone turned into dust
My heart wasn't enough.

2. Ed Sheeran - Lego House (and YES that's Ron Weasley)
I'm out of sight
I'm out of mind
I'll do it all for you in time
And out of all these things I've done
I think I love you better now

3. Ed Sheeran - U.N.I. (I don't know what U.N.I. means but its such a good song!)
Because if you want
I'll take you in my arms
And keep you sheltered
From all that I've done wrong
I know you'll say
That I'm the only one
But I know God made another one of me
To love you better than I ever will

4. Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa - Payphone
You turned your back on tomorrow
Cause you forgot yesterday
I gave you my love to borrow
But you just gave it away.


5. Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out
Regrets collect, like old friends
Here to re-live your darkest moments
...
I like to keep my issues strong
Its always darkest before the dawn

6. Jack's Mannequin - The Mixed Tape (YES, its Peyton, season 3 of OTH =P)
Where are you now?
As I'm swimming through the stereo
I'm writing you a symphony of sound

...
And this is my mixed tape for her
It's like I wrote every note
With my own fingers



0 comments:

Post a Comment