Sunday, March 25, 2012

Interior design blog.

I'm not the type to spend hours and hours reading other peoples blogs and I hardly ever find a blog that I completely fall in love with. But I stumbled on this one by accident.

http://emilyaclark.blogspot.com.au/

She's an interior designer who started off just decorating her own home, and now she runs her own business. I love her style and her creativity is absolutely inspiring. She has an amazing collection of photos of her work and I cannot wait until I own my own home so I can spend hours and hours decorating, painting and re-decorating the house!

Another great blog is:

http://www.lisaroy.ca/ 

I found her through Emily Clark's blog. She had an amazing idea of framing her designer bags and hanging them up on the way. I, too, hate to throw away gorgeous bags like that, and I love the idea that you can display not just your purchases, but the amazing packaging it came in.

This is a just a short post. Enjoy!

<3 S

0 comments:

Post a Comment